b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Brad Cohen's Front of the Class: How Tourette Syndrome Made Me The Teacher I Never Had: Sarah Drew Plays the Wife of Brad Cohen, Nancy, in Front of the Class

Monday, September 22, 2008

Sarah Drew Plays the Wife of Brad Cohen, Nancy, in Front of the Class


Yes, my wife did make it in the movie and she is being played by Sarah Drew.
Sarah is a really sweet, fun and outgoing girl. You might recognize her from either Everwood, playing Hannah Rogers, or from the movie Radio, where she played the daughter of the coach. We really enjoyed ourselves as we had a chance to get to know each other. Nancy and I went out to dinner with Sarah and a small group from the set.
The best scene we watched them shoot was when Nancy visits St. Louis with me for the first time. At Thanksgiving dinner I pull Nancy away and give her a great big kiss. Obviously, in the movie it is Jimmy and Sarah kissing, so on this day, we just watched them go at it and we remembered the good ole days.
I know we were both happy with Sarah's performance both during the kiss and the rest of the time. We know you will enjoy her character also when the movie comes out.