b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Brad Cohen's Front of the Class: How Tourette Syndrome Made Me The Teacher I Never Had: A Quick Look from Shreveport, LA

Friday, September 12, 2008

A Quick Look from Shreveport, LA





AWESOME!!!!! That is all I have to say. I was hoping to give more updates but we have been so busy watching the film being shot and meeting everyone that I haven't had as much time as I thought. I plan to give an update on Sunday or Monday night when I have a little more time.


One picture is Brad, Jeff, Nancy and the actors playing us. Jimmy Wolk, Dominic Kay, Sara Drew and Johnny (forgot his last name).



Another picture is Brad, Nancy and little Brad, little Jeff, Mom and Dad being played by Patricia Heaton and Treat Williams.


As a sneak peek, here is my life right now!


Cheers

Brad