b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Brad Cohen's Front of the Class: How Tourette Syndrome Made Me The Teacher I Never Had: Meet the Cast of Front of the Class- Treat Williams

Monday, September 15, 2008

Meet the Cast of Front of the Class- Treat Williams

Treat Williams will be playing the father of Brad Cohen (me). We had a chance to really get to know Treat as we went out to dinner together. He is down to earth and likes to have a good time. Don't get me wrong, we had some serious conversations, but overall I enjoyed getting to know him. He was very nice to everyone in my family and I can tell he takes this role seriously.

My dad and Treat had a chance to "bond" during the trip. Treat wanted to get my dad's perspective on things to help him play the role during the movie. I feel like the development of this character will be great. Keep checking back as I'll be adding more actors in the movie every few days! Cheers