b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Brad Cohen's Front of the Class: How Tourette Syndrome Made Me The Teacher I Never Had: Dallas, Texas- Region 10 Education Service Center

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Dallas, Texas- Region 10 Education Service Center

I had a chance to visit Dallas, Texas and present a half day seminar to educators and families of children with TS. I focused on my story and then I gave strategies as how educators can help students who are a little different. If our main goal as educators is to help the student become successful, then it is important that we as educators understand what it is that makes kids struggle. As I shared my story, it helped the people in the room get a better sense of what needed to be done. Strategies for the classroom and life will help these special kids succeed!
Cheers