b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Brad Cohen's Front of the Class: How Tourette Syndrome Made Me The Teacher I Never Had: New Local Author's Day at Barnes and Noble

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

New Local Author's Day at Barnes and Noble
















It was New Local Author's Day on September 17th and I headed over to Barnes and Noble at Cumberland in Atlanta, GA. I was given a nice location at the front of the store and Nancy and I waited patiently for people to arrive and all of the sudden, the line began. There were a bunch of people that I knew who came out for their books to be signed and I also got some people I have never met before who heard of me on the radio and in the newspapers. That was exciting!

We stayed for about 2 hours then packed up and left. The Community Relations Manager at this location was April, and she was GREAT. Thanks for a great author visit!