b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Brad Cohen's Front of the Class: How Tourette Syndrome Made Me The Teacher I Never Had: Brad Starts His Book Signings-ATLANTA

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Brad Starts His Book Signings-ATLANTA

Speaking at the Event with my dad and Diane to the side.

Brad and Lisa showing off the book!














Nancy and I signing the books and my brother and I with the famous "Cookie Cake!"

The Atlanta Book Signing was simply amazing. What else could I ask for then most of my favorite people together with me celebrating the release of the book. In attendance were about 150 people. This was the first time everyone got a chance to see that I wasn't lying, I really did publish a book!

UPDATE- Be sure to check out my new website for PR! This includes a lot of new information.
www.frontoftheclass-pr.com

And don't forget the old one: www.frontoftheclassbook.com

Cheers