b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Brad Cohen's Front of the Class: How Tourette Syndrome Made Me The Teacher I Never Had: Brad Speaks to St. Louis Tourette Syndrome Association About Overcoming the Odds and Winning the Game of Life

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Brad Speaks to St. Louis Tourette Syndrome Association About Overcoming the Odds and Winning the Game of Life
















On September 23rd, I had a chance to speak to the Tourette Syndrome Association of St. Louis. In attendance were over 70 people with TS, parents, doctors, teachers and more. I gave my speech about overcoming the odds that were placed in front of me and how I kept that positive attitude and won the game of life! Afterwards, I signed books for everyone. This was a great event! Thanks for inviting me!