b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Brad Cohen's Front of the Class: How Tourette Syndrome Made Me The Teacher I Never Had: Front of the Class introduces Dianne Butler playing Brad Cohen's assistant principal, Hilarie

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Front of the Class introduces Dianne Butler playing Brad Cohen's assistant principal, Hilarie

Meet Dianne Butler, playing the role of assistant principal to Brad Cohen in Front of the Class. Hilaie Straka is the AP who finally hired me on my 25th interview. Dianne was a very nice lady and did a good job acting as Hilarie. Of course, more make-up, more jewelry, a better wardrobe and a younger actress would have pleased Hilarie more, but life goes on.
Hilarie is now my current assistant principal again. It has been great to work for her in two different situations. Hilarie deserves a lot of credit, along with Jim Ovbey, my first principal, for giving me the opportunity to begin my teaching career. 13 years later I'm still teaching and I'm not sure where I would be if they didn't give me a chance and believe in me. Thanks!