b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Brad Cohen's Front of the Class: How Tourette Syndrome Made Me The Teacher I Never Had: New England Financial-Awards Banquet

Saturday, February 23, 2008

New England Financial-Awards Banquet


What an honor it was to be able to speak at New England Financial Awards Banquet Dinner in Atlanta. I had a chance to share my story with the group and remind them that they too may have difficult times in a tough market, but at the same time, if I can overcome my life challenges, they too and overcomes their daily challenges. We also discussed all the good things they do for people with disabilities. Providing them with the correct insurances they need is very important. Many times people with disabilities are denied or given insurance at very high premiums which isn't fair. I reminded the group that it is important to fight for those who don't have a voice.