b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Brad Cohen's Front of the Class: How Tourette Syndrome Made Me The Teacher I Never Had: Summit on Leading Diversity

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Summit on Leading Diversity




I had the chance to be one of the keynote speakers at the 2007 Summit on Leading Diversity here in Atlanta, GA. This was put on by Linkage, Inc. and they had about 700 people in attendance. This was a great event and it might have been one of my best presentations.
On this day, the group came together to learn more about diversity and bring back what they have learned to their companies. Many people from Corporate America were in attendance and they were learning a great massage.
The Linkage staff were so kind and friendly. I truly enjoyed the book signing afterwards as the people just wanted to chat with me about how my presentation impacted their lives.