b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Brad Cohen's Front of the Class: How Tourette Syndrome Made Me The Teacher I Never Had: Lexington, Kentucky and the Kentucky Wildcats!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Lexington, Kentucky and the Kentucky Wildcats!



Here I was the Keynote to open up the conference. I spoke to over 800 speech teachers. This was the 50th anniversary of KSHA-Kentucky Speech-Language-Hearing Association Conference. What a great event and great people in attendance. This conference was well run and I really enjoyed sharing my story. I knew they enjoyed it as at the end, a standing ovation was given. As a perk, I was able to see the Kentucky Wildcats play basketball in Rupp Arena. What a trip! Basketball is a life long tradition in Kentucky and it was great seeing the Wildcats get a win at home!