b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Brad Cohen's Front of the Class: How Tourette Syndrome Made Me The Teacher I Never Had: Brad Cohen Announces "Front of the Class" Website

Monday, April 11, 2005

Brad Cohen Announces "Front of the Class" Website

Hello Everyone-

Welcome to my BLOG! This is new for me and it might also be new for you. I hope to use this blog as a resource to keep people up to date with what I am doing in regard to my new book which will be released in September, 2005 and my speaking engagements which will be happening more often. I hope to add articles to help people in the Tourette community, give my insight on things going on in education today, share pictures of my experiences, and most of all help make a difference in our society.

I encourage you to join me in my journey by visiting my website and blog frequently.

Be sure to bookmark both this blog and my website.
www.frontoftheclassbook.com

As I get closer to the release of the book, more will be happening to the website and this page.

I hope you visit often. Once again, welcome to my BLOG!

Cheers
Brad
brad@frontoftheclassbook.com